Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Coooooeeee....

Can you hear me? I am buried under a mountain of sewing, christmas orders and stock for the markets! My sewing machine is begging for me to stop and my brain is threatening to pop my eyes out from watching the poor needle go up and down for over 7 hours a day!!

However, I am proud to report that my stock for the Wrapped Market over the next 3 days is completed. As usual, I wish I had more time on my hands to create more items for my collection - but last night, I declared that I am only human with one set of hands. I also promised to remind myself of this OFTEN!

So I am here....just reeeeeally busy. I promise to be blogging a whole lot more when life settles down. I am also considering starting a new blog in the new year.....a fresh start to 2011. My goal for 2011 will be to blog without inhibitions or boundaries and more importantly, to blog from my heart no matter what. Writing makes me happy and brings me joy - more than I would have ever imagined.

In the meantime....here is a little snippet of some cute Christmas Dresses I have been busy making!!





Available for purchase - e-mail at hannah@dallicottage.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment