Friday, June 25, 2010

Another week gone....

This time next week we will be on our way to the beach, for a week of bliss.

I can't wait to sit and talk with my gorgeous Mum, Dad and sister for hours.

I can't wait to watch my parents eyes light up when they play with Baby Moo.

I can't wait to escape to the beach and soak up the rays.

I can't wait to help my lovely sister and Bride-to-Be celebrate her Bridal Shower.

I definitely cant wait to hit the shops and celebrate my Mama's birthday with her.

I just can't wait.

Most of all, I can't wait to have our first lesson with the Hear & Say Centre on the way home from the coast in Brisbane! I also can't wait to blog about this and tell you allllllll about it!

I hope my Mr H will be able to join us for a couple of days....but sometimes things just don't work out and I have been promising myself that I wont get disappointed if he can't come.

What are you looking forward to??

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to my Wedding Day! 3 months and counting!

    I cant wait to wear my gorgeous dress and feel like a princess in a fairy tale.

    I cant wait to see the face of my
    husband-to-be when as I walk up the aisle.

    I cant wait to see all of our family and friends.

    I cant wait to celebrate my Hens night with all my wonderful girlfriends, aunties, cousins, soon to be family and my sister.

    I cant wait to have my best friend home from overseas to be my bridesmaid.

    I cant wait to dance up a storm at the reception.

    I cant wait to see my husband wearing his wedding band.

    I cant wait to call myself Emma Woods!

    Is it time yet!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...when are YOU starting a blog? Your comment had me in tears....Can't wait till September when you are officially MRS Emma Woods.....so special. Love You! X

    ReplyDelete