Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Get a grip....

I have got my cranky pants on tonight....no idea why. Perhaps just exhausted from a hard day of being a mum and a wife....no excuse really.

I spent the night on the couch feeling sorry for myself and sporadically snapping at my poor Mr H while he tried to make the cranky pants disappear! He is just toooo gorgeous.

And then I found this blog - NieNie Dialogues.

It is the most inspirational blog I have ever read. Stephanie is the bravest person I have ever heard of - and her journey is not over yet.

Her story made me sit up and tell myself to get a grip. Have a read....you will see what I mean.

Oh and a warning to you........get the tissues ready - her story is.....no word fits the description....but she has a lesson to teach us all.....

and that is....

Appreciate YOUR life.........no matter what.

1 comment: