Friday, April 9, 2010

Only one more day to go.....

After reading my daily dose of Sunny Mummy , I felt I had share the sunshine today....

I woke up today feeling not so sunny.....in fact, I felt a wave of cloudiness over my eyes and wondered why I felt this way. I lay there evaluating what was going on with ME - and why I felt so down after just waking up to grace the wonderful day. And then I leant over and realised that Mr H was already up and getting ready for work....

Then Mr H came in to kiss me goodbye....I looked at the clock and it was only 5.45am. Another day where he is gone by dawn and home after dark.....and I realised that is why I felt sad, cloudy and I suppose - a tad lonely.

I am a self-confessed honest-aholic - I always let my Mr H know how I am feeling and why. I am sure, if not positive, that is why we have such a strong relationship - honesty is our fuel to keep us running and gives us the awareness on how the other person is feeling. So, with my honesty in check - I told him that I missed him and I didn't want to play the leading role as the 'Farmers Widow' anymore.

And while kissing me on the forehead, he replied....

'I know - only one more day Mama Bear.....Harvest is NEARLY finished!'

And with that response, the sunshine came flooding in! My Mr H will be home for the weekend and I am just so excited. I will have my little family together embracing the sunshine and cherishing life.

So even when you wake feeling cloudy - try to get in touch with your feelings - be honest with not only yourself, but your loved ones. Thankfully I did - and for that - I am going to have another beautiful day in my ever so beautiful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment