Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm back!

Moo and I are finally back into the arms of my beautiful Mr H after a week soaking up the sunshine and good company at the beach. We had a glorious holiday although it is always good to be home!

Don't you just love this photo! This is Moo just exploring the beach at her own pace. She crawled right down to the water, crawled after a little dog who came to say hello and tumbled over any sandcastles which were in her reach. She reminded us on how to have fun, live life, and enjoy the sunshine. Throughout the week she gave everyone so much joy. She is such a special little girl!

During our week we got up to so much!!!!

A gorgeous afternoon in the sunshine celebrating my sister Emma's Shower Tea! It was such a lovely afternoon having a sneaky glass of bubbles (Mr H played Mama for the afternoon with Moo!) and admiring the gorgeous bride! We are now on the countdown to her BIG day with only 10 weeks to go!!!!!


A day trip to Noosa to hit the shops and enjoy the sun. We had a beautiful lazy picnic overlooking the beach and ended up on the beach with our jeans rolled up enjoying the water! Moo absolutely loved it!

Meeting up with friends and family for coffee, lunch and never wanting them to have to go home. I really do wish we could have all our loved ones at our doorstep - I miss them all so much.



Heading up to Eumundi to check out the markets! Never did I imagine these markets to be so huge! More importantly, on the walk back to the car we found the Chocolate Factory - which is my idea of heaven! They were so amazing that we went to buy seconds!

However the highlight of the holiday was definitely celebrating my beautiful Mama's birthday at the Spirit House in Yadina. If you are ever in that neck of the woods - treat yourself to this experience. The food will knock your socks off - it is amazing.






** I absolutely LOVE this photo of my Mama. So beautiful. **

Just when you didn't think I could fit anything more in....we dropped into the Hear & Say Centre on the way home for Moo's first lesson! But more on that later....I promise!

So...I am now home with a mountain of washing, a very exhausted baby girl and my gorgeous husbo. I love holidays - but I really do love my little cosy cottage! I now must get my skates on with lots of blogging, sewing, creating, and catching up with all my friends!

PS After talking with all my friends and family in the past week - I realised just how many people tune in for the Mama Butterfly update. Thank you for supporting me - you have no idea how much it means to me.

PPS I also soaked up access to some BROADBAND over the holidays and added a few blinkies to my page....do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment