Thursday, August 12, 2010

Friendship....

I know that I go on and on about how fabulous my friends and family are....but they REALLY are.

Look what I received in the mail from my gorgeous friend today....



a Thank You card....thanking me for our friendship. What a beautiful surprise!

It made me wonder how many times I have thanked the special people in my life? When I took the time to do a random act of kindness.

This friend is so special. Even when life keeps on handing out the shit (no other word for it) cards, she continues to smile. Her happiness is infectious and even on the cloudiest of days - she shines. I thank my lucky stars that life has brought us together and look forward to watching our little ones grow old together. Thank you for letting me be your friend - I will cherish it forever. X

No comments:

Post a Comment