Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Only 26 days to go....

My beautiful sister is getting married in 26 days and I am beyond excited for her.

She has met the man of her dreams - everything she wanted - Lachlan is. I have never seen her happier than what she is today - in Lachlan's arms. I know they will make a terrific married couple and will stand the test of both the good and bad times.

Em will make such a gorgeous bride and their wedding is going to be absolutely stunning. I actually cried (surprised?) yesterday while thinking of my beautiful sister walking down the aisle on Dad's arm. I will definitely have to have my tissues ready on the day!!

In other news....I have finished Macie Moo's flower girl dress....nearly!! I just need to finish the hem, make some shoes and organise a headpiece for her! Making the dress nearly did my head in - I said way too many 'F' words with a few 'S' and 'B' words thrown in for good measure. It has worked out well and Moo looks gorgeous....but I will NEVER be agreeing to make one again!! hahah

So here it is....


No comments:

Post a Comment