Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fuelled up on love....



Moo and I have just got home from a beautiful loooong weekend spending time with my family while Mr H stayed home and played 'bachelors'....and had some well deserved sleep ins without the Moo morning call!

I feel completely revitalised after my weekend away. I feel so blessed to have so many terrific friends and family - the kind that pick me up and refuel me with love, soul and life.

It was just simple things like sharing a vino and a laugh with my Mama and sister Emma while cooking for Emma's bridal shower, long mornings in our PJs drinking tea and solving the worlds problems, picnics in the park soaking up the sunshine, and simply watching how much Moo loves being with her family that she doesn't get to see all that often.

One thing I noticed over the weekend was the gorgeous relationship blossoming between Moo and her Poppy. We would all wonder where they were and then would find them playing in the garden, reading a book or just having fun. Things like these make my heart nearly explode.



I never ever underestimate the power of family - and although I do love MY life with my Mr H and Moo on the farm....I also miss each and every one of them - every day.

On another note - here is desert table for the bride to be, Emma! We had pink cupcakes, I-Heart-Mudcake with choc dipped strawberries, pink lollies, and lots of other goodies. The big hit of the day was the special chest being 'Wishes for Emma'. I hope Em had a great day - she is so gorgeous and I can't believe that she is going to be Mrs Woods in 7 weeks. SO exciting!!

1 comment:

  1. It was one those weekends that you count your lucky stars to have such an amazing family. I was so overwhelmed by the planning, organisation and love that went into my bridal shower. It was a lovely afternoon in the sunshine surrounded by women who have made me who I am today. Thankyou for being such an amazing sister, you encourage and inspire me everyday and for that I am very grateful.
    LOVE YOU x x x

    ReplyDelete