Saturday, May 15, 2010

Making some progress....

With some new found self-confidence - I have taken the leap. I have decided on a business name and have set up a Facebook page to house my collections.

So, I proudly introduce The Dalli Cottage Collection. Find me on Facebook and have a look at my creations that are unique and made with love. I love them - and I hope you do too.

I am off to spend the weekend in the garden with my beautiful little trio. Thankfully Monster Moo has vacated the premises and we have our gorgeous happy Baby Moo back! Hooray! We intend to make a vege garden filled with only the best....but snuggling in our PJS on the couch sounds so delightful doesn't it?

In other news, we are upto 22 followers so we are getting closer to the 51 Blog GIVEAWAY! Remember - You have to be in it to win it! Yes - that means you EMMA B - join up and be one of my beautiful followers. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment