Monday, May 3, 2010

Sharing a VERY funny moment....

I just HAD to share this with you. It was such a special moment which had Mr H and I in tears with laughter.

Mr H decided that sewing and making clothes, hats, etc is just like his steel fabrication. So he set off to make Moo a hat....declaring that it would be so simple!

After hitting the sewing machine.....this is what he created....



Excuse the Spag Bol face on Moo - but isn't the hat the FUNNIEST thing you have ever seen! I tried to tell him that he was missing a vital part of the hat....BEING THE BRIM (!!!) before he tried it on Moo but he couldn't understand what I meant! Then when I declared the hat an 'Alladin' hat....he then realised....and that is when the giggles started....and then they erupted into LAUGHTER...and then we continued to laugh and laugh and laugh! Moo didn't really think it was that hilarious and then she joined the party and she laughed and smiled too!



It was such a special moment, a happy moment and a FUNNY moment! It's moments like these that make you realise just how lucky you are to have such special people in your life that make you smile, laugh, cry and explode with love!

Just wanted to share....I hope it made you smile and laugh too!! xx

5 comments:

  1. I think he did a pretty good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has now been named the 'Happy Hat' as we all laugh when we put it on Moo's head! Ahhh - the small things in life! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. v. funny.. isn't it great when they think chick stuff is like bloke stuff?? mmmm.. not so much!!

    Have had a few moments going thru your blog - I love the shoes you made, and your monster moo post.. gee that really resonates with me!

    Off on a big airplane.. catch up soon.. until then, keep smiling!
    xx Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a happy hat! It's great when you can laugh when things don't turn out quite right.

    ReplyDelete